In record time, our in-house R&D, test kitchen and manufacturing experts work diligently with you to create unique custom cheese substitutes, blends, and imitation cheese product that exceed expectations and fall within your budget.
- Custom cheese formulations and flavors
- Replicate taste, functionality of existing cheese with reduced cost product
- Incorporate controlled melt
- Modify stretch/texture properties
- Improve shelf life
- Customized to integrate with your manufacturing equipment
Customized to fit your needs
Contact us to learn more about our approach to delivering delicious cheese products that meet dietary requirements or preferences.
- Zero trans fat
- Cholesterol free
- Dairy free
- Lactose free
- Low Protein
- Low/reduced fat
- Low/reduced sodium
- Unparalleled development capabilities
- Batch-to-batch consistency
Cheese Products – Tested and Approved.
The Whitehall Specialties Test Kitchen is an extension of our R&D lab. Here we incorporate our cheese products into actual food preparation to deliver real-life application and palate-pleasing samples that meet your exact cheese specifications.
- Create and sample representative products
- Compare various cheese samples
- Discover new uses for existing cheese products
Please visit our blog for recipes straight from our Test Kitchen.
Let’s create a custom formulation for you
Please complete the below form to find out how we can work with you to custom formulate cheese alternatives, processed cheese and cheese blends which will exceed your specifications for taste, functionality, quality and price.
Whitehall, we make quality a top priority, taking every step to ensure your cheese products are developed and produced with superior ingredients and processes.
From ingredient arrival all the way through finished product, our Quality Control and Microbiology Laboratories play a critical role in verifying food safety.
- Analytical testing assures all chemical, physical and microbiological requirements
- Proficiency checks through outside laboratory
- Two+ HACCP certified employees at each production facility.
- Fully trained laboratory staff
- Long term supplier partnership ensures consistent raw materials
CERTIFIED AND AUDITED
- SQF Certified as part of GFSI
- HACCP certified employees
- Annual third party GMP audits