3rd Shift – Tech I Robot Operator – Individually Wrapped Slices
The Robot Operator is responsible for operation of all machinery, downstream from the over wrapper. Packaging Operation – responsible for operation of box making machine, robotic packing machine and robotic palletizing machine, also responsible for jet printing, label applicator and tape machine.
The Robot Operator must learn in detail and be able to operate all of the machines associated with the packaging end of the IWS Line. Responsible for using correct package, labels, code dating and jet printing and pallet type.
- Select the appropriate packing program for the robot based on the product being run.
- Operate all equipment from the lane selector, box maker, robotic packer, case taper and case labeler.
- Hand pack as required.
- Select and apply the appropriate case labels.
- Feed case blanks into the box maker.
- Complete tasks to insure the smooth and efficient operation of their assigned portion of the line.
We are looking for dependable, responsible, hardworking and highly motivated individuals.
Four Health Plan Options, Dental and Vision, Employer Paid Life, Voluntary Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation and Sick/Disability Time Off Accounts, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Service Awards, Employer paid Uniform and Shoe Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and More