REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Three years of office administration support preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Excellent communication
- Document management
- Uphold confidentiality of sensitive information
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Legal research
- High attention to detail
- HRIS system navigation
- Organizational efficiency
- Willingness to serve others
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Orientation to teamwork
- Multi-line phone
- Sit in a stationary position up to 80% of workday
- Walk occasionally as needed to move about inside the office to access file cabinets,
- office machinery, etc.
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel, operate, activate, use, prepare office related items.
- Constantly operates a computer, phone and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy
- machine, computer printer, etc.
- Climb stairs/ladders
- Communicate verbally with employees and visitors
- Vision requirements include reading computer screens, identifying colors, anticipating employees and visitors.
- Ability to lift and carry office related items up 50 pounds as needed in the office (boxes of paper)
- Works in general office conditions regularly
- May be exposed to general manufacturing operations requiring personal protective equipment such as uniform, bump cap, safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Responsible ordering of office and orientation supplies
Rare travel to other WSI locations