General Labor – 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift
General Laborers –
1st shift – M-F 5a-1p or M-Th 6a-4p, depending upon department
2nd shift – M-F 1p-9a
3rd shift – M-F 9p-5a
All shifts + Overtime as required
+ $1.00 shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift
We are seeking dependable, enthusiastic, positive self-starters who are passionate about a long term career plan.
- Assist the lead in manufacturing the right product from the right recipe, to the right specification.
- Assist in mixing the correct batch.
- Required to grate and/or dry the product to the correct moisture and specifications.
- Required to clean equipment and surrounding area.
- Hand pack product.
- From time to time you may be required to work other shifts or be temporarily moved to other departments in the plant.
Must also be prepared for any related duties assigned (within reason) by the Supervisor or Management
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- The ability to safely lift and carry up to 55lbs on a regular basis.
- Stand for up to 10 hours.
- Outstanding safety record with a history of demonstrating safe work practices.
- Strong attendance record.
- *Positive, team focused attitude is a must.*
- 3 Major Medical Plans to choose from
- Vision, Dental, Life , AD&D, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, FSA(Flex Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays incl. Birthday
- Company Sponsored Uniform and Safety Shoe Program, No Cost to Employees* *