Skilled Labor and Machine Operators – Individually Wrapped Slices (IWS) Production Lines
Whitehall Specialties, Inc. – Whitehall, WI
Whitehall Specialties, Inc. has skilled positions available in our Whitehall, Wisconsin production facility. We have four food production manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania with an aggressive growth forecast. We are seeking a Machine Operator!
- 3rd shift – Sunday-Thursday, 10pm-6am + Overtime as required or Monday-Friday, 10pm-6am + OT as required
These critical to support our safety, quality and customer satisfaction objectives while we continue to experience growth in our food processing facilities. We are seeking dependable, enthusiastic, positive self-starters who are passionate about a long term career plan.
- Must learn the safe and proper operation of the IWS production equipment.
- Perform set up, start up, technical adjustments and changeover procedures that keep the processing machines operational.
- Follow standard operating procedures while seeking process improvement solutions and troubleshooting technical and productivity issues as they occur.
- Supply line with all appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate transport of finished goods from the production area to the designated area for warehousing.
- Assisting all machine operators with machine set-ups, product hookups, washouts, change overs, roll changes, etc.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting quality checks.
- Willing to take the lead to ensure thorough sanitation procedures are consistently followed.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or product abnormalities to the Team Leader and Supervisor.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Cross-training as a skilled machine operator on multiple lines; incumbents must be able to perform all functions of a skilled machine operator in the area trained.
- Candidates will be required to successfully complete the “Operator Certification” program.