3rd Shift Production Line Workers – IWS
Individually Wrapped Slices (IWS) Production Lines
Whitehall Specialties, Inc. has skilled positions available in our Specialty Way, Whitehall, Wisconsin production facility. We have four food production manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania with an aggressive growth forecast. We are seeking:
- Skilled Laborers and Machine Operators for our Individually Wrapped Slice (IWS) areas.
- 3rd shift: Sun-Thurs 10p-6a + OT as required
- Wage Range based on skills and experience: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour starting rates.
These critical to support our safety, quality and customer satisfaction objectives while we continue to experience growth in our food processing facilities. We are seeking dependable, enthusiastic, positive self-starters who are passionate about a long term career plan.
- Must learn the safe and proper operation of the IWS production equipment.
- Perform set up, start up, technical adjustments and changeover procedures that keep the processing machines operational.
- Follow standard operating procedures while seeking process improvement solutions and troubleshooting technical and productivity issues as they occur.
- Supply line with all appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate transport of finished goods from the production area to the designated area for warehousing.
- Assisting all machine operators with machine set-ups, product hookups, washouts, change overs, roll changes, etc.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting quality checks.
- Willing to take the lead to ensure thorough sanitation procedures are consistently followed.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or product abnormalities to the Team Leader and Supervisor.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Cross-training as a skilled machine operator on multiple lines; incumbents must be able to perform all functions of a skilled machine operator in the area trained.
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- The ability to safely lift and carry 25-50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Stand for at least 8-10 hours.
- Outstanding safety record with a history of demonstrating safe work practices.
- Strong attendance record.
- *_Positive, outgoing, team focused attitude is a must. _*
- 3 Major Medical Plans to choose from
- Vision, Dental, Life , AD&D, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, FSA (Flex Spending Account),
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program* *
- Company Sponsored Uniform and Safety Shoe Program, No Cost to Employees* *
- Annual Christmas Bonus