- Communicate well.
- Able to operate pressure washers ,steam hoses and other equipment as needed
- Must be able to do multi-task and work well with a small team.
- Assist with the tear down and sanitation of the analog production line daily.
- Assist with ensuring equipment is sanitized and placed in the correct location.
- Required to clean equipment and surrounding area.
- From time to time you may be required to work other shifts or be temporarily moved to other departments in the plant.
Must also be prepared for any related duties Whitehall Specialties, Inc. (within reason) assigned by the Supervisor or Management
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- The ability to safely lift and carry up to 55lbs on a regular basis.
- Stand/walk for up to 10 hours.
- Outstanding safety record with a history of demonstrating safe work practices.
- Strong attendance record.
- Ability to withstand hot environment
- *Positive, outgoing, team focused attitude is a must.*