2nd and 3rd shift Maintenance Technicians
Maintenance Professionals —It’s an exciting time at Whitehall Specialties, Inc. With an aggressive growth forecast and excellent benefits it’s a great time to join our team! We are seeking to add to our 2nd and 3rd shift teams!
2nd shift – Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm
3rd shift – Sunday-Thursday 11pm-7am
+$1.00 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift!
The Maintenance Tech III will ensure production equipment continues to operate safely and efficiently. As a Maintenance Tech III, you must be highly motivated and able to work independently while also functioning effectively as part of a team. We are seeking highly organized and detail-oriented candidates, with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
Job Responsibilities: As a Maintenance Technician, you will analyze and troubleshoot electrical, automation, mechanical, and operational problems on all equipment. Install and maintain new equipment as we progress into full capacity. Successful candidates will make all necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
Maintaining a safe work environment by wearing provided PPE and following safe work procedures
- Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance, and calling for repairs as needed
- Documenting actions by completing records and maintaining paperwork
- Inspecting used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Welding, fabricating, assembly and disassembly
- PLC troubleshooting, installation and repair skills highly desirable
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Following all OSHA, HAZMAT, USDA, FDA, and EPA rules and regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 2-year certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of industrial electrical, control, and instrumentation systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, modify, and program PLCs and HMIs
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain frequency drives
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as maintenance/manufacturing manuals and blueprints
- Ability to use electrical and electronic test instruments as well as a full range of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform equipment inspections
- Ability to use hand tools and trades type tools
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to include days, afternoons, midnights, and/or weekends
- Ability to repair, rebuild, or overhaul equipment
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, and refrigeration systems
Salary range for Maintenance Technicians based on skills, knowledge, and experience. Shift differential available for 2nd and 3rd shifts!
Excellent Health Plan Options, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Paid Uniforms, Shift Bonus, Annual Bonus, Life, Voluntary Life Options, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Prescription Safety Glasses and Employee Assistance Plans.