Whitehall Specialties, Inc. is seeking to fill an ingredient handler position to join our fast-paced food manufacturing operations in Hillsboro, WI.
REQUIREMENTS: The attitude and desire to learn with a cheerful disposition and the ability to get along with different types of personalities. Must be able to lift at least 55 lbs. on a regular basis. Attention to accuracy. Must wear safety glasses, a cotton glove on your non-cutting hand and ear plugs.
- The Ingredient Handler includes learning the Mixer, Blender Operator, Cheese Grinder & Forklift positions. This opening will have an emphasis on the Cheese Grinding.
- The Mixer Position involves heavy lifting. Attention to accuracy in using the
- correct powders, lot numbers and amount in each batch. Required to weigh and mix dry ingredients.
- The Blender Operator makes sure each batch that goes into the blender is correct. Help forklift driver set up batch. Assisting the cooker in whatever way is needed.
- The Cheese Grinder Preps cheese grinder, bagging of cheese into specified amounts, as well as toting of the product.
- Forklift Operator is responsible for setting up correct batches for the production run, getting lot numbers and changes in lot numbers to the cooker operator. Perform the maintenance check-list on forklift every morning before use. Clean up spills in a timely manner and keep work area orderly.
- You will be required to help with breaks and anywhere else when needed. Keep work area neat and picked up at all times.
- You will report to the supervisor or lead on duty. Qualified applicants must be able to perform all tasks noted above in a busy environment with limited supervision. Maintain good communication with the cooker operator.
- From time to time you may be required to work other shifts or be temporarily moved to other departments in the plant.
- Must also be prepared for any related duties Whitehall Specialties, Inc (within reason) assigned by the Supervisor or Management