1st & 2nd shift General Labor Positions – Analog
1st shift – 6 a.m.-4.p.m Monday-Friday w/ rotating day off
2nd shift – 2 p.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Friday
REQUIREMENTS: Analog personnel must be able to learn many different jobs, work well with other employees and be able to operate various types of equipment. Also, personnel must wear ear plugs in production area and must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Analog positions involve heavy lifting, standing in one place for long periods of time, and working in a noisy environment. Analog employees must report to the supervisor on duty.*
From time to time you may be required to work other shifts or be temporarily moved to other departments in the plant.
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- The ability to safely lift and carry 25-50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Stand for at least 8-10 hours.
- Outstanding safety record with a history of demonstrating safe work practices.
- Strong attendance record.
- *_Positive, outgoing, team focused attitude is a must. _*
- 4 Major Medical Plans to choose from to include a zero deductible and zero co-insurance plan vs co-pay.*
- Vision, Dental, Life , AD&D, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, FSA(Flex Spending Account),
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program* *
- Company Sponsored Uniform and Safety Shoe Program, No Cost to Employees* *
- Annual Christmas Bonus