2nd Shift – General Labor Positions – Analog
2nd shift – 2 p.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Friday, shift differential included with 2nd shift!
REQUIREMENTS: The attitude and desire to learn with a cheerful disposition and the ability to get along with different types of personalities. Must be able to lift at least 55 lbs. on a regular basis. Attention to accuracy. Must wear safety glasses, a cotton glove on your non-cutting hand and ear plugs.
- The Ingredient Handler includes learning the Mixer, Blender Operator, Cheese Grinder & Forklift positions. This opening will have an emphasis on the Cheese Grinding.
- The Mixer Position involves heavy lifting. Attention to accuracy in using the
- correct powders, lot numbers and amount in each batch. Required to weigh and mix dry ingredients.
- The Blender Operator makes sure each batch that goes into the blender is correct. Help forklift driver set up batch. Assisting the cooker in whatever way is needed.
- The Cheese Grinder Preps cheese grinder, bagging of cheese into specified amounts, as well as toting of the product.
- Forklift Operator is responsible for setting up correct batches for the production run, getting lot numbers and changes in lot numbers to the cooker operator. Perform the maintenance check-list on forklift every morning before use. Clean up spills in a timely manner and keep work area orderly.
- You will be required to help with breaks and anywhere else when needed. Keep work area neat and picked up at all times.
- You will report to the supervisor or lead on duty. Qualified applicants must be able to perform all tasks noted above in a busy environment with limited supervision. Maintain good communication with the cooker operator.
- From time to time you may be required to work other shifts or be temporarily moved to other departments in the plant.
- Must also be prepared for any related duties Whitehall Specialties, Inc (within reason) assigned by the Supervisor or Management
From time to time you may be required to work other shifts or be temporarily moved to other departments in the plant.
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Stand for at least 8-10 hours.
- Outstanding safety record with a history of demonstrating safe work practices.
- Strong attendance record.
- *_Positive, outgoing, team focused attitude is a must. _*
- 4 Major Medical Plans to choose from to include a zero deductible and zero co-insurance plan vs co-pay.*
- Vision, Dental, Life , AD&D, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, FSA(Flex Spending Account),
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program* *
- Company Sponsored Uniform and Safety Shoe Program, No Cost to Employees* *
- Annual Christmas Bonus