- 1 lb. Whitehall Specialties Pasteurized Process Cheese Product, cubed
- 11 oz. can Mexicorn
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes & green chilies with cilantro & lime
- 6 oz. southwestern seasoned grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded* and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together Whitehall Specialties Pasteurized Process Cheese Product, Mexicorn, diced tomatoes & green chilies, and chicken breast. Continue stirring until Whitehall Specialties Pasteurized Process Cheese Product is completely melted and dip is thoroughly heated. Stir in the jalapeno peppers, fresh cilantro, and sour cream. Mix well. Serve the queso dip warm, in a bread bowl if desired, with tortilla chips and assorted cut vegetables.
*For a Hot and Spicy Dip, skip seeding the jalapeno peppers. Simply slice off stems and chop. Add peppers to the dip, seeds and all.