- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz. Whitehall Specialties 852 “Cream Ease”
- 1 cup hot buffalo sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Whitehall Specialties 541 “Blended Cheddar Shred”
- 1/2 cup Whitehall Specialties “Blue Cheese Chunkettes”
- 1/4 cup Whitehall Specialties 641 “Blended Parmesan Shred”
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the Whitehall Specialties 852 Cream Ease until smooth. Add the hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and mix until well blended. Stir in the shredded rotisserie chicken and Whitehall Specialties 541 Blended Cheddar Shred. Mix well. Spoon into a 11 x 7 baking dish. Sprinkle generously with Whitehall Specialties Blue Cheese Chunkettes, 641 Blended Parmesan Shred, and 541 Blended Cheddar Shred. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Place under broiler for an additional minute or so for extra melty cheese. Serve warm with celery, pretzels, crackers, and/or crusty bread. Serve any leftovers in refrigerator.