Whitehall Welcomes New President and CEO
Taking Whitehall Specialties to the Next Level!
This week marks an important leadership change at Whitehall Specialties, reaffirming our commitment to continuous improvement and growth. We are excited to announce that Karl Kramer has joined our team as President and CEO. Karl will build upon the solid foundation established by outgoing President and CEO Mike Baroni, and lead Whitehall Specialties to the next level.
Mike Baroni helped create the new face and brand of Whitehall Specialties and prepared the organization for new challenges and opportunities with renewed vigor and focus. Now that the rebranding phase is nearly complete, Mike will be moving onto new business ventures, and life adventures! We are grateful for Mike’s significant contribution in solidifying Whitehall Specialties’ reputation as a leader in non-standardized cheese products.
Karl Kramer is an accomplished executive with over 30 years of experience in the food and beverage industry. He brings to Whitehall Specialties global leadership capabilities in areas of Sales, Marketing, Operations, R&D, and General Management. Karl’s background embodies innovation, transformation, and change management and he has a track record of identifying and successfully commercializing new products. His reputation for capitalizing on emerging opportunities makes him a perfect fit for our company.
We welcome Karl into this leadership role and look forward to all that his vast experience, industry passion, and focused energy will bring to Whitehall Specialties.
About: Karl Kramer
- President, Innovation and Commercial Development, Tate & Lyle
- President, Splenda Sucralose Division and Asia Pacific Region, Tate & Lyle
- Global Flavors Integration Leader; President; Various Leadership Roles, Givaudan
- Sales Director, The NutraSweet Company, Monsanto Company
- Brand Manager, Foodservice, Nestle S.A.
- Assistant Director, National Accounts, General Foods
- R&D Project Leader, General Foods